Fellowship Travel is offering employment opportunities for both skilled professionals and entry-level positions for those with strong administrative and computer skills. We are an international air and tour consolidator for 30+ world carriers. We specialize in serving the international transportation needs of religious organizations, humanitarian, relief, adoption agencies and the entire university educational system. Join the Fellowship Travel family for a career in serving organizations that give back to the global community.
Click on the button below the appropriate job description for an application form.
Group Support Agent
Fellowship Travel's Group Support department is looking to increase its staff to
support our expanding Sales department. Please apply if you are a motivated, self-starter who learns quickly and works
well with numbers and systems. We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits that include vacation, healthcare,
dental, matching IRA, incentives and worldwide travel opportunities. This is a full-time position in fast paced team environment.
- Provide administrative support to Sales Agent(s) to ensure optimal customer service
- Create and maintain clients' contracts and statements
- Communicate with vendors and clients
- Keep agent(s) apprised of current clients' financial status
- Assist with incoming calls for group travel requests and enter info in the database accordingly
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
- Computer skills
- Superior organization/administrative skills
- Ability to perform in a high-volume, fast-paced team environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Additional Desired Qualifications
- Travel industry experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or comparable work experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Amadeus GDS a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.