Searching for a Tour?
FTI offers a multitude of tour types. Whether you are looking an add-on service to a previously planned trip, or want to design a custom trip from scratch, we are ready to help! Using our Tour Finder, you can choose from one or more of the following tour types:
- Cruises - Embark on a voyage where you will travel to multiple destinations without having to check into another hotel room. This is certainly one of the most luxurious ways to travel!
- Day Tours - Don't just pass by, stop & enjoy a day trip! Options range from city sightseeing tours to whitewater rafting in Africa. Many of our flight itineraries even offer a free stopover in your connecting city (ask your agent about availability).
- Multi-City - Explore new places & get to know other cultures! Travel throughout one country or check several countries off your list at once. Your group can use one of our sample itineraries or allow us to customize any itinerary.
- Volunteer Programs - Whether you want to bottle-feed baby cheetahs in South Africa, play with orphans in Central America, or help construct new houses in Romania, we have a volunteer program for you. Make sure to take a look at the optional tour add-ons.
- Fixed-Date Departures - FTI offers several guaranteed departure tours around the world. Select one of the tours offered & your FTI agent will handle all the arrangements from start to finish.
You can also choose to narrow your search by focus. Options include:
- Active - Get moving with tours that involve activities like trekking up a mountain, zip lining through the rainforest, or participating in volunteer sports projects.
- Arts - Focus on photography, literature, music, or other art forms that get your creative juices flowing.
- Eco/Wildlife - Explore the earth & the animals that inhabit it.
- Educational - Create an itinerary that fits your curriculum or get a group together to learn about something new. Learn about archeology, history, agriculture & more.
- Faith-Based - Go on a spiritual journey to the Holy land, take a Footsteps tour or plan a mission trip.
- Humanitarian - Participate in one of several ongoing, sustainable volunteer projects.
- Medical - Put your skills to good use, aiding those with limited access to healthcare.
- Sightseeing - Get out there & see the world!
Design A Custom Tour Package
We believe people should explore the world around them, interact with other cultures, & lend a hand when one's
needed. To help you on your way, we offer services including:
- Low-cost flights & accommodations
- Guided tours of areas of interest
- Free stopovers at select connecting citie
- Lectures or meetings on specific topics
- 24-hour emergency assistance
Enhance Your Trip with a Volunteer Experience
Projects can be customized to align with your groups' goals as well as the participants' skill sets. They can also be any length of time, so you can add a volunteer component on to any trip.
Combining Study Abroad with Volunteering
Many educators have expressed an interest in adding volunteer opportunities to their
international programs to enhance student learning & boost program enrollment. Check out our webinar where we discuss why & how to incorporate volunteering components into your program.
See our webinars