Israel is starting to reopen to tourists May 23, 2021. It’s time to start planning that trip to the Holy Land while space is still available.
Why book now?
- Israel is open to select vaccinated tour groups starting May 23! (Future phases should be announced soon.)
- Our Early Bird sweepstakes! Book an international group trip (15+ travelers) with FTI on one of the following participating airlines May 10 – June 15, 2021, and you’ll be automatically entered to win a free plane ticket!*
- Our ground partner is waiving all of their cancellation and change service fees for Israel tours (up until 2 weeks prior to departure)!
- Delta is offering up to 20% off published fare tickets available only through select U.S. agency partners including FTI! This offer includes:
- Flights to Europe, Middle-east, Africa and India
- Bookings to these locations that are ticketed and traveled by June 30, 2021
- Excluding: Israel, Greece, Turkey, Russia & UK
Why use FTI?
At Fellowship Travel, you’ll find:
- Caring partners who advocate for you
- Expert advice drawn from nearly 40 years’ experience
- Travel management made easy with convenient online tools
Want to lead a group?
Use one of these itineraries as a starting point, then read Digging Deeper: 20 Unique Ideas for an Immersive Israel Itinerary for more sites and activities you could include.
- Classic Holy Land: Itinerary for 1st time visitors
- Return to the Land: Itinerary for visitors returning to Israel
Looking for a personal trip?
Learn more about guaranteed departures. Here are a couple itineraries we offer:
- 8-Day Holy Land Guaranteed Departure: Sunday departure – Starting from $1479
- 11-Day Grand Holy Land Guaranteed Departure: Sunday departure – Starting from $2250
Whatever your plans, we look forward to helping you get them off the ground!
* No purchase necessary. The winner will be notified by June 19, 2021. For complete terms and conditions for the sweepstakes, see the Consumer Disclosure.
It’s a big world. Get out there!