Israel is reopening to tourists. Now’s the time to book your trip!
Why book now?
- Israel is open to vaccinated tour groups & we anticipate individual travelers being accepted in September!
- Our ground partner is waiving their cancellation & change service fees for Israel tours (up to 2 weeks before departure)!
- Bless Israel now by booking your 8-day package today. Discounted space is still available! (See below!)
Looking for a personal trip? Join a small group.
Sign up for our Return to the Land special!
- 8-day Return to the Land Guaranteed Departure Tour: First Class starting from $1349!
This tour departs the US every Wednesday (except on holiday blackout dates). Upgrade to Superior Class for + $340.
Special discounted rates available for departures on:
2021: Oct. 13, Nov. 17 & Dec. 8
2022: Jan. 5 & Feb. 16
Learn more about guaranteed departures. Make sure to ask about our great rates on flights & extra nights before &/or after the tour!
Want to lead a group?
Use one of these itineraries as a starting point, then read Digging Deeper: 20 Unique Ideas for an Immersive Israel Itinerary for more sites and activities you could include.
- Classic Holy Land: Itinerary for 1st time visitors
- Return to the Land: Itinerary for visitors returning to Israel
Why use FTI?
At Fellowship Travel, you’ll find:
- Caring partners who advocate for you
- Expert advice drawn from nearly 40 years’ experience
- Travel management made easy with convenient online tools
Interested in mission travel?
We offer special contract airfares for group & individual ministry travel. We look forward to helping you get your next trip off the ground!
It’s a big world. Get out there!