- Location: 20 mins. from Liberia International Airport
- 50 mins. to Llanos de Cortez waterfall
- 80 mins. to Buena Vista del Rincón Eco Adventure Park
- 90 mins. to Corobici River
- Clientele: Adults only
- Style: Locally-inspired contemporary
AMR's CleanComplete Verification™
360-Degree Safety & Hygiene Protocols have earned the WTTC Safe Travels Stamp of Approval. This certification signifies the highest standard in health & hygiene.
Nestled beside the crystalline waters of Culebra Bay, Secrets Papagayo Costa Rica offers adults a romantic & picturesque hideaway along the Guanacaste region’s Pacific Coast. The resort’s 202 rooms & suites all offer striking views of Arenilla Beach or the lush flora & fauna of its gardens – just 20 minutes from Liberia International Airport.
Sample a variety of international cuisine at one of the six restaurants or enjoy a meal in a more intimate setting, on the beach or in your suite. Don’t miss the opportunity to unwind with a rejuvinating massage or soothing hydrotherapy treatment at the world-class spa.
Commitment to the Environment
This Rainforest Alliance Certified™ resort participates in a reforestation program in conjunction with Tempisque Conservation Area (Government Program, National Parks) & monthly beach or forest cleaning activities. The property has an environmental committee which provides on-site support & community support with health, cleaning, waste management & recycling issues. Their recycling program includes staff workshops & the use of recyclable materials to build their show decorations.
- 6 restaurants, 1 coffee shop/café & 5 bars/lounges (1 swim-up bar & 3 poolside bars)
- 2 outdoor pools
- Beach & pool volleyball
- Classes: Pilates, cooking
- Beach yoga
- Fitness center
- Outdoor tennis court
- Non-motorized water sports
- Mountain biking
- Theme nights: Karaoke, live music, blackjack, musical trivia, dance lessons, Costa Rica night (subject to schedule)
- Nighttime shows & live musical performances
- Weekly manager's cocktail party
- Wine, coffee & rum tastings
- Giant Jenga & Connect Four games
- Full-service spa*
- Motor ATV through mountains*
- Canopy tour*
- Scuba diving adventures & fishing*
- On-site COVID testing*
* Fees may apply.
- Round-trip airfare
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Accommodations at the all-inclusive Secrets Papagayo Costa Rica
- Guests traveling to the U.S. who test positive will receive quarantine stay coverage for up to 14 days at no cost.
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!
Arenal Volcano Rainforest, Sloth & Waterfall
Start the day with a visit to Bijagua, a small town in the rainforest, insearch of wildlife including 2- & 3-toed sloths. For lunch, visit a "SODA" to sample a "casado," a traditional Costa Rican dish. Bring your swimsuit so you don't miss the opportunity to take a refreshing dip at a waterfall, before taking a quick tour of nearby Liberia (known as the White City).
Culture & Adventure Mega Combo
Experience the Costa Rican culture & adventure through this jam-packed full-day excursion. Visit the mountains to do some zip lining, water sliding, horseback riding & even some soaking (in a hot spring). You'll also visit a ranch where you'll learn how local coffee & pottery products are made. Of course, a homemade lunch showcasing the flavors of the region is included.
Corobici River Safari
This tranquil float down the Corobici River gives nature lovers the chance to see a variety of plants & wildlife, including: monkeys, lizards, crocodiles & sea otters! A professional guide will steer your raft, point out the animals, help you find some of the area’s approximately 300 species of birds & share some tropical fruit. After a couple hours on the river, you’ll ride back to where you started to enjoy a traditional Costa Rican lunch.