Resort & Spa
- Location: 10 miles from Cancun airport
- 30 mins. ferry ride from Cancun to Playa Mujeres
- 1.5 hrs. to Tulum (68 mi.)
- 2.5 hrs. to Chichen Itza (130 mi.)
- Clientele: Family-friendly
- Style: Nature-inspired contemporary
AMR's CleanComplete Verification™
360-Degree Safety & Hygiene Protocols have earned the WTTC Safe Travels Stamp of Approval. This certification signifies the highest standard in health & hygiene.
Incorporating elements of the area's natural landscape, the all-new Dreams Natura Resort & Spa offers a unique experience. The 553-room resort is located on the shores of a beautiful white sand beach in Riviera Cancun – just a short 10-mile drive from Cancun International Airport.
Luxury & comfort combined, enjoy the privacy of your own terrace or balcony offering a stunning view of the lush gardens or the beautiful Caribbean Sea. Unwind at the Dreams Spa by Pevonia®, relax at the beach or pool, play at the water park or enjoy some golf or water sports. Then, choose from an array of international dining options, including: à la carte restaurants, a buffet, grill & a cafe.
Commitment to the Environment
Dreams Natura has achieved significant & measurable sustainability milestones & received several certifications for their dedication in this area, including the Rainforest Alliance Certified™ mark. One unique example of their efforts is Sam, a rescue hawk, who handles the pest control.
In coordination with the Puerto Morelos National Reef Park, the resort follows guidelines for safe, responsible snorkeling practices among sea turtles to ensure their well-being.
Dreams Natura is also reducing the single-use plastic items to protect marine life from plastic waste, separating trash, sargassum beach cleaning (daily), no use of Styrofoam materials & carries out a variety of energy-saving programs.
- Gourmet cuisine & top-shelf drinks at 9 unique restaurants & 6 bars/lounges
- 4 pools, 4 water slides & lazy river
- Soak in the view and take flight on the Rollglider aerial ride
- Complimentary greens fees at nearby professional golf course
- Ping Pong, Board Games, Bocce & Horse Shoes
- Musical trivia & Bingo
- Non-motorized water sports
- Water volleyball
- Kayak tour
- Water aerobics
- Lessons: Spanish, dance & introductory scuba diving lesson in the pool
- Cooking & cocktail classes including wine & tequila tastings
- Teens club, Kids club
- Babysitting service available*
- Spa with cenote decor*
- Scuba diving (nearby)*
- On-site COVID testing*
* Fees may apply
- Round-trip airfare
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Accommodations at the all-inclusive Dreams Natura Resort & Spa, double occupancy
- Guests traveling to the U.S. who test positive will receive quarantine stay coverage for up to 14 days at no cost.
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!
Chichen Itza Deluxe Excursion
Visit one of the New Seven Wonders of the World – Chichen Itza. The site's incredible 13th-century ruins are a don't miss. This excursion includes travel aboard a deluxe bus & lunch at a local restaurant featuring the flavors of the Yucatan Peninsula. Plus, more food & drinks along the way for a truly exclusive adventure. End the day with a refreshing swim at a nearby cenote (freshwater sinkhole) for a complete immersion into the Mayan world.
Tulum Jungle Maya
Looking for an all-day adventure? This action-packed excursion is for you! Start the day with a visit to Tulum, a 13th-century archaeological wonder. Then, drive a 4x4 through the jungle, rappel into a cenote, fly over the trees on a zipline, visit a 137-mile (220-kilometers) underground river, snorkel in crystal clear waters, participate in a Mayan blessing ceremony & enjoy a complimentary lunch.