- Location: 10 miles from Cancun airport
- 30 mins. ferry ride from Cancun to Playa Mujeres
- 1.5 hrs. to Tulum (68 mi.)
- 2.5 hrs. to Chichen Itza (130 mi.)
- Clientele: Family-friendly
- Style: Nature-inspired contemporary
The Rainforest Alliance Certified™ mark communicates the commitment a business has to reducing its environmental impact & is awarded to climate, tourism & certain forestry enterprises & projects that meet criteria developed (or endorsed) by the Rainforest Alliance.
AMR's CleanComplete Verification™
360-Degree Safety & Hygiene Protocols have earned the WTTC Safe Travels Stamp of Approval. This certification signifies the highest standard in health & hygiene.
Incorporating elements of the area's natural landscape, the all-new Dreams Natura Resort & Spa offers a unique experience. The 553-room resort is located on the shores of a beautiful white sand beach in Riviera Cancun – just a short 10-mile drive from Cancun International Airport.
Luxury & comfort combined, enjoy the privacy of your own terrace or balcony offering a stunning view of the lush gardens or the beautiful Caribbean Sea. Unwind at the Dreams Spa by Pevonia®, relax at the beach or pool, play at the water park or enjoy some golf or water sports. Then, choose from an array of international dining options, including: à la carte restaurants, a buffet, grill & a cafe.
- Gourmet cuisine & top-shelf drinks at 9 unique restaurants & 6 bars/lounges
- 4 pools, 4 water slides & lazy river
- Soak in the view and take flight on the Rollglider aerial ride
- Complimentary greens fees at nearby professional golf course
- Ping Pong, Board Games, Bocce & Horse Shoes
- Water aerobics
- Non-motorized water sports
- Introductory scuba diving lesson in the pool
- Water volleyball
- Kayak tour
- Spanish lessons
- Dance lessons
- Cooking & cocktail classes including wine & tequila tastings
- Musical trivia & Bingo
- Teens club
- Kids club
- Babysitting service available*
- Spa with cenote decor*
- Scuba diving (nearby)*
- On-site COVID testing*
* Fees may apply
- Round-trip airfare
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Accommodations at the all-inclusive Dreams Natura Resort & Spa, double occupancy
- Guests traveling to the U.S. who test positive will receive quarantine stay coverage for up to 14 days at no cost.
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!
Chichen Itza Deluxe Excursion
Visit one of the New Seven Wonders of the World – Chichen Itza. The site's incredible 13th-century ruins are a don't miss. This excursion includes travel aboard a deluxe bus & lunch at a local restaurant featuring the flavors of the Yucatan Peninsula. Plus, more food & drinks along the way for a truly exclusive adventure. End the day with a refreshing swim at a nearby cenote (freshwater sinkhole) for a complete immersion into the Mayan world.
Tulum Jungle Maya
Looking for an all-day adventure? This action-packed excursion is for you! Start the day with a visit to Tulum, a 13th-century archaeological wonder. Then, drive a 4x4 through the jungle, rappel into a cenote, fly over the trees on a zipline, visit a 137-mile (220-kilometers) underground river, snorkel in crystal clear waters, participate in a Mayan blessing ceremony & enjoy a complimentary lunch.