Hyatt Ziva Cancun
Adults & Families
- Location: Cancun
- Surrounded by Caribbean on 3 sides
- 30 mins. from Cancun airport
- 30 mins. ferry ride from Cancun to Isla Mujeres
- 2 hrs to Tulum (84 mi.)
- 2.75 hrs to Cichen Itza (136 mi.)
- Clientele: Family-friendly with adults-only section
- Style: Contemporary
GBAC Star Facility - the cleaning industry’s only outbreak prevention, response & recovery accreditation for facilities.
This all-inclusive is the crowning jewel of the Punta Cancun. Surrounded on three sides by the Caribbean Sea, the Hyatt Ziva Cancun is wonderful escape for both adults & families.
Relax on white sand beaches & enjoy the clear-blue waters. Then, retire to a luxurious suite with balcony & breathtaking ocean views. Culinary options abound at the 8 unique restaurants & 3 lounges which feature both local & international cuisines. And, if you're feeling a bit spirited, there are six bars on property, including a microbrewery!
Take the time to find your bliss at the oceanfront spa while surrounded by a stunning 180-degree view of the jewel-toned sea. With optional massages, holistic body treatments & a hydrotherapy circuit you'll find rejuvenation for both body & soul.
Whether you're looking for history, culture or adventure, optional excursions abound at this location.
Committed to the Community
The Hyatt Ziva actively supports their local community. The resort is committed to paying a living wage to all their employees. They also donate groceries to area residents in need – recently providing 400 people with a week's worth of groceries! Guests can support their local outreach efforts purchasing a Key Bracelet at check in. 100% of the cost will be donated.
Gourmet cuisine & top-shelf drinks at 8 unique restaurants & 3 lounges
- 24-hour in-suite dining
- Locally-inspired live shows nightly
- Three infinity pools & two hot tubs
- Fitness center, athletic courts & yoga overlooking the ocean
- Kayaks, paddle boards & snorkel equipment
- Teen Club & Kidz Club
- Dance classes
- Spanish lessons
- Pottery painting*
- Mulligan'Z virtual golf experience*
- Zen Spa*
- Jet ski rental*
* Fees may apply
- Round-trip airfare
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Accommodations at the all-inclusive Hyatt Ziva Cancun, double occupancy
- Free Perks – in-room champagne breakfast, 25% discount on spa services
- $200 in resort coupons
- Complimentary on-site COVID antigen testing
- Guests – with a minimum 3-night stay, traveling to the U.S., & not participating in the $29 Extended Stay Protection plan – who test positive receive 50% discount on accommodations
- Negotiated discounts for PCR Tests
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!
Chichen Itza Deluxe Excursion
Visit one of the New Seven Wonders of the World – Chichen Itza. The site's incredible 13th-century ruins are a don't miss. This excursion includes travel aboard a deluxe bus & lunch at a local restaurant featuring the flavors of the Yucatan Peninsula. Plus, more food & drinks along the way for a truly exclusive adventure. End the day with a refreshing swim at a nearby cenote (freshwater sinkhole) for a complete immersion into the Mayan world.
Tulum Jungle Maya
Looking for an all-day adventure? This action-packed excursion is for you! Start the day with a visit to Tulum, a 13th-century archaeological wonder. Then, drive a 4x4 through the jungle, rappel into a cenote, fly over the trees on a zipline, visit a 137-mile (220-kilometers) underground river, snorkel in crystal clear waters, participate in a Mayan blessing ceremony & enjoy a complimentary lunch.