Hotel Xcaret Arte
Free Park Entrance
Art & Culture
- Location: Playa del Carmen
- 45 mins from Cancun International Airport
- 45 mins to Tulum
- 10 minutes to Xcaret parks
- Clientele: Ages 16 & up
- Style: Inspired by the Mayan arts
Xcaret's 360° Xafety protocols have earned the WTTC Safe Travels Stamp of Approval, signifying the highest standard in health & hygiene.
Opened July 1, 2021, along an incredibly picturesque section of the Caribbean Sea, Hotel Xcaret Arte offers a truly unique experience. Designed & built completely by Mexican talent, this resort not only celebrates the Mayan region & its culture, it invites guests to explore & engage with it.
The resort's 900 suites form six "casas." Each celebrates Mexican artists from a different artistic discipline, including: textiles, music & dance, painting, pottery & literature. Guests are encouraged to become a part of the environment by participating in workshops in their areas of interest.
The Muluk Spa offers a personalized experience from the moment you enter the Salón del Alquimista. Then, with the helping hand of the therapist team, you will enjoy a customized mental & sensorial treatment.
Dedicated to the Environment & Community
The resort's commitment to sustainability includes all aspects of environment preservation: wildlife, natural heritage & sustainability in the use of water, power & disposal of waste. Scarlet macaws, sea turtles, coral, manatees, stingrays, pink flamingos, toucans, nurse sharks, tapirs & butterflies are among the many animals they protect.
They also support Save the Children playrooms in Tulum & Solidaridad in the Riviera Maya. Plus, lamps in every room are made by prison inmates through a rehabilitation program; stained glass decorations are made by indigenous communities; & wicker baskets given to guests are handmade by artisans in a community development program.
- 10 dining experiences present offerings curated by Mexican flavor artists
- 12 bars/lounges (incl. 3 swim-up) & 2 coffee shops
- Exclusive workshops from this hotel: dancing, pottery, weaving, painting & literature
- Unlimited access & round-trip transportation to 8 Xcaret parks: Xcaret, Xel-Há, Xplor, Xplor Fuego, Xoximilco, Xenses, Xavage & Xenotes
- 15 Pools
- Private beach
- Fitness center
- Art gallery
- Free bicycle rentals
- Hiking/biking trails
- Pets allowed (dogs & cats up to 9 lbs. only)
- Muluk Spa*
- Designer stores*
* Fees may apply
- Round-trip airfare
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Accommodations at the all-inclusive Hotel Xcaret Arte, double occupancy
- Complimentary on-site COVID antigen testing (PCR tests are also available for an extra cost) & guests who test positive will be supported in accordance to the protocol for COVID-19 patients, stipulated by the authorities of the tourist destination.
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!
Chichen Itza Deluxe Excursion
Visit one of the New Seven Wonders of the World – Chichen Itza. The site's incredible 13th-century ruins are a don't miss. This excursion includes travel aboard a deluxe bus & lunch at a local restaurant featuring the flavors of the Yucatan Peninsula. Plus, more food & drinks along the way for a truly exclusive adventure. End the day with a refreshing swim at a nearby cenote (freshwater sinkhole) for a complete immersion into the Mayan world.
Tulum Jungle Maya
Looking for an all-day adventure? This action-packed excursion is for you! Start the day with a visit to Tulum, a 13th-century archaeological wonder. Then, drive a 4x4 through the jungle, rappel into a cenote, fly over the trees on a zipline, visit a 137-mile (220-kilometers) underground river, snorkel in crystal clear waters, participate in a Mayan blessing ceremony & enjoy a complimentary lunch.