- Location: 9 miles from the airport – approx. 30 mins.
- 23 min. drive to Marina Cabo San Lucas
- 27 min. drive to Lover's Beach
- 27 min. drive to The Arch
- Clientele: Family friendly
- Style: Colonial Mexican
AMR's CleanComplete Verification™
360-Degree Safety & Hygiene Protocols have earned the WTTC Safe Travels Stamp of Approval. This certification signifies the highest standard in health & hygiene.
Experience the traditional elegance of colonial Mexican design, overlooking the picture-perfect turquoise hues of the Sea of Cortez & surrounded by eight championship golf courses. Its 260 beautiful suites all boast private balconies with breathtaking views.
Activities abound at this resort. Whether you're looking to get moving with an exceptional round of golf or some sassy salsa lessons, or prefer to relax at the spa while the kids compete in a sandcastle contest & hit the climbing wall, Dreams Los Cabos will fill your days with fun. In the evening, the family can come together for big screen movies under the starts & live musical performances.
Everyone will enjoy the variety of culinary options at the seven specialty restaurants. Snacks & cocktails are included all day long & available poolside & at even at the beach.
Dedicated to the Environment
Dreams Los Cabos participates in the Dreaming of Freedom Turtle Release program. From approx. June through October, Caray’s Green Sea Turtles visit the beach to lay their eggs. The resort takes special measures to ensure the continued protection of the remarkable turtles through involvement with local protection agencies.
The resort has implemented a special water & energy conservation plan, which includes maintaining an independent water supply from the city & the re-use of ocean water. They conserve energy through a process that heats the water on property (rooms, pools, etc.), reducing the consumption of gas & oil as well as using energy-saving lamps. In addition to their typical recycling program, they also recycle oil & television batteries.
- 7 restaurants (four à la carte restaurants, a buffet, a grill & a café)
- 7 bars/lounges
- Two heated pools (main infinity pool includes a children’s swimming area & water slide)
- One hot tub
- Explorer’s Club – Kids ages 3 to 12, offering climbing wall, splash park, playground, video games, sandcastle contests & weekly campout adventures.
- Theme Nights
- Live musical performances
- Big screen movies under the stars
- Fire-pit (seasonal)
- Tequila tastings
- Classes: Spanish, dance, cooking, cocktail mixing, pilates & yoga
- Games: darts, bingo, horseshoes, bocce ball, beach & pool volleyball
- Fitness Center
- Sports Zone: Basketball, volleyball & tennis court
- Water sports, including snorkeling
- Rifle shooting
- Spa By Pevonia®*
- Scuba diving & fishing trips*
- Golf (special rates nearby)*
- Option to Sip, Savor & See* – With this program, enjoy a complimentary dinner, drinks & live entertainment at one of our nearby, participating resorts from 6 pm to 1 am.
- On-site COVID testing*
* Fees may apply
- Round-trip airfare
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Accommodations at the all-inclusive Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa
- Guests traveling to the U.S. who test positive will receive quarantine stay coverage for up to 14 days at no cost.
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!
ATV Sightseeing Tours
Hop aboard your own four-wheel drive vehicle & take a ride through the Baja's mountains. Your tour guide will help you keep an eye out for lizards & other desert dwellers as you explore the rugged terrain just north of Los Cabos on this 2-hour excursion. Helmets, goggles & bandanas will all be provided. Minimum age requirements: Rider – 10 & Driver – 16 (with valid license)
Planning a winter visit to the Baja peninsula? Don't miss the opportunity to see a humpback breach or a gray whale slip beneath the waters of the Mexican Pacific. This sailing outing is available for all ages from December through March & lasts about 2.5 hours.
Yep, you read that right. You can explore the rugged El Tule Canyon on camelback! This 3.5 hour excursion will give you plenty of time to ride, play & even feed your new desert friend. A snack & bottled water will be provided. (Must be a minimum of 4 years old.)
Horseback Riding on the Beach
Enjoy the warm ocean breeze & the stunning views of the Pacific Coast as you gallop across the beach's white sand. Beginners can take it slow & experienced equestrians can opt to take a short trek into the desert & mountains. This excursion lasts about 2.5 hours including transportation, with approximately 1 hour on horseback. Minimum age requirement: 6.