Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort
- Location: 30 mins. from the airport
- 10 mins. from downtown San Jose del Cabo
- Clientele: Adults only
- Style: Mexican traditional
AMR's CleanComplete Verification™
360-Degree Safety & Hygiene Protocols have earned the WTTC Safe Travels Stamp of Approval. This certification signifies the highest standard in health & hygiene.
This luxury adults-only resort rests on a beautiful white sand beach surrounded by mountains & the Baja Desert just outside of San Jose del Cabo. Its traditional Mexican style, reflected in the arched wooden doors, wrought-iron accents & terra cotta roofs, makes guests feel right at home.
Relax as you take in the beautiful view of the mountains or the Sea of Cortez from your private balcony or terrace in one of the resort’s 500 suites. When you’re ready to get out & about, take a stroll through San Jose del Cabo on a guided tour of the Cabo Art Walk, or play a round on a championship golf course. But, make sure to set aside some time to be pampered in the Secrets Spa by Pevonia®.
Feeling peckish? Choose from seven dining venues that offer a scrumptious array of local & international cuisine, or enjoy a private meal on the beach or in your room. And, if you're looking for a little cocktail, you won't have to go far. Not only are there four bars & lounges available, but drinks are also served poolside & on the beach.
Dedicated to the Environment & Community
Secrets Puerto Los Cabos is committed to sustainable tourism. Rainforest Alliance Certified™, the resort also won the KKR Eco-Innovation Award for installing a facility that creates compost for landscaping which reduces the reliance on synthetic fertilizers. It partners with government agencies on environmental education, reforestation & conservation efforts.
During Covid times, state hospitals have had a hard time keeping adequate fresh supplies. So, the resort donated linens & towels to the General Hospitals of San José del Cabo y Cabo San Lucas.
- 7 restaurants (five à la carte gourmet restaurants, a grill & a café)
- 4 bars/lounges +Preferred Club only bar
- Seaside infinity pool
- Oceana pool & outdoor whirlpool (Preferred Club guests only)
- Classes: cooking, Spanish, massages lessons, dance & painting (finger painting)
- Wine & tequila tasting
- Theme nights: Casino, Beach Party, Karaoke, Mexican, International Show & Tropical Night
- Manager’s cocktail party
- Cabo Art Walk for a tour of the art galleries and downtown San Jose del Cabo (November-June, every Thursday)
- Big screen movies on the beach
- Fitness center
- Soccer, yoga, pilates, beach & pool volleyball, rifle shooting & archery tournaments
- Water aerobics & water polo
- Puerto Los Cabos Golf Course next door*
- Bike tours to the marina*
- Spa by Pevonia®*
- On-site COVID testing*
*Fees may apply
- Round-trip airfare
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Accommodations at the all-inclusive Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort
- Guests traveling to the U.S. who test positive will receive quarantine stay coverage for up to 14 days at no cost.
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!
ATV Sightseeing Tours
Hop aboard your own four-wheel drive vehicle & take a ride through the Baja's mountains. Your tour guide will help you keep an eye out for lizards & other desert dwellers as you explore the rugged terrain just north of Los Cabos on this 2-hour excursion. Helmets, goggles & bandanas will all be provided. Minimum age requirements: Rider – 10 & Driver – 16 (with valid license)
Planning a winter visit to the Baja peninsula? Don't miss the opportunity to see a humpback breach or a gray whale slip beneath the waters of the Mexican Pacific. This sailing outing is available for all ages from December through March & lasts about 2.5 hours.
Yep, you read that right. You can explore the rugged El Tule Canyon on camelback! This 3.5 hour excursion will give you plenty of time to ride, play & even feed your new desert friend. A snack & bottled water will be provided. (Must be a minimum of 4 years old.)
Horseback Riding on the Beach
Enjoy the warm ocean breeze & the stunning views of the Pacific Coast as you gallop across the beach's white sand. Beginners can take it slow & experienced equestrians can opt to take a short trek into the desert & mountains. This excursion lasts about 2.5 hours including transportation, with approximately 1 hour on horseback. Minimum age requirement: 6.